COVID 19 Guidelines
We are so excited to bring you our brand new experience for 2020- our haunted cornfield! Although we will not be opening our indoor haunt this season, we still plan on having SO. MUCH. FUN. Due to Covid-19, we will be implementing some new guidelines at Eerie Acres Farm this season in order to protect both our employees and our customers.
EERIE ACRES FARM EMPLOYEES:
- All Employees (Staff and Actors) will wear face masks or coverings.
- All employees will undergo nightly temperature checks.
- We will have designated members of our staff that will clean and sanitize all contact surfaces throughout the haunt, including our changing and makeup areas.
- All actors will have access to hand sanitizer at all times.
- All of our safety guidelines will meet health precaution policies as required by the state of Pennsylvania and Butler County for business operations.
EERIE ACRES FARM CUSTOMERS:
- All guests must wear face coverings per state, county, and CDC guidelines.
- Groups must maintain six-foot distance from other groups.
- Several hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the grounds.
- Purchase tickets in advance if possible.
We look forward to scaring you soon, and can’t thank you enough for your business and support this upcoming haunt season!